Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
Weatherford's Assurance function ("Assurance") evaluates the adequacy of the design and operating effectiveness of the company's internal control and management systems to assist company leadership in achieving organizational objectives. The mission of Assurance is to enhance and protect organizational value by providing objective assurance, advice and insight to the organization regarding the effectiveness of enterprise risk management, controls and governance processes on behalf of management, the Board and our other stakeholders. The Assurance group is an independent function that reports directly to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
The IT Audit Manager reports directly to the Director IT Audit. The IT Audit Manager will work as an integral part of the Assurance function and assist with the execution of the annual Assurance audit plan, executing audit field work, and preparing audit reports. The IT Audit Manager will actively participate in a variety of internal audit assignments and projects which may include: IT application audits, IT general controls audits, IT compliance audits, vendor audits, process reviews, ESG (environmental, social and governance) reporting internal assurance, assessment and implementation of analytical and visualization tools, and other management requested projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain open, professional, and collaborative relationships with all levels of management.
- Assist in the development of standards to align with International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Participate in Internal Control discussions and meetings.
- Participate in the preparation of annual risk assessment and audit plan.
- Direct audit execution, scheduling, planning, fieldwork, reporting, and issue remediation.
- Participant in audit program development and updates.
SAFETY, SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all activities are carried out ethically and in compliance with Company's Security, Compliance & HSE policies, Management System, relevant laws, regulations, standards and industry practices and complies with the Company's Rules to Live By.
- Places Quality, Health & Safety, Security and protection of the Environment as core values while never intentionally placing employees, our processes, customers or the communities in which we live and work at risk.
- Seeks continual improvement in Health, Safety, Security & protection of the Environment, taking into account responsible care, process vulnerabilities, public, customer and employee inputs, knowledge and technology and best business practices to exceed customer expectations.
- Supervisors & Managers should demonstrate effective safety leadership for the health and safety arrangements of all subordinates and for any persons visiting them while on the Company premises.
- Responsible for being familar with the Company's Quality policies and takes an active role in the compliance and improvement of Weatherfords Management System.
- Maintains service quality as immediate priorities when working across all areas of the business.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company's goals, strategies, business processes, risks, and control activities for information systems, technical infrastructure, data centers, computer operations, and key applications
- Support internal and/or external assurance efforts supporting ESG reporting
- Assess, implement and maintain technology to support both assurance and business activities, such as RPA, analytics, and visualization
- Demonstrate knowledge of information security standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST 800-171, and NIST 800-53 publications
- Actively participate in planning, execution and reporting of audits
- Support development of presentation, and periodic status updates for the audit and ESG and IT management leadership
- Identify opportunities to improve existing process and controls to achieve efficiencies during audits
- Recommend constructive corrective actions to address areas of improvements identified through control testing and otherwise
- Manage agreed upon corrective actions through their life cycle by collaborating and communicating with ESG and IT action owners
- Supervisors & Managers should clearly communicate expectations, roles and responsibilities to their reports.
- Timely communicate audit status, issues, risks, and deficiencies to audit management and key stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the organization, including external auditors, ESG process owners, IT process owners and management, and business stakeholders
- All employees have an accountability to the organisation to be financially responsible whether they are in charge of a function budget or simply their own expenses.
- Costs incurred should be within approved budget, processed within agreed time frames & following the relevant financial policy and procedure.
PEOPLE & DEVELOPMENT
- Employees have a responsibility for developing their own careers within the Company including completing all necessary function, compliance & business standards training to enhance their knowledge, skills and experience.
- Employees should engage on a regular basis with their line manager to discuss their personal performance, objectives and opportunities to enhance their skills and experience to support their career potential.
- Supervisors are expected to actively engage their employees to support talent management through Weatherford's performance management process, including but not limited to talent assessments, succession planning & regular coaching opportunities.
- Supervisors should collaborate with Human Resources & Training Development to drive strategies for the recruitment & retention of key personal & to foster an environment that supports the attraction & retention of a high performing talented workforce.
- Support, coach and mentor less experienced team members, guest auditors, interns etc.
VISION & LEADERSHIP
- Demontrates leadership, ethical behaviour and adherence to Weatherford standards at all times.
Experience & Education
- Minimum 7 years of experience (internal or external) or company experience of progressive experience in performing various audits with heavy emphasis on data analytics, RPA, and visualization, IT SOX compliance audits between big 4 public accounting and industry role
- Strong experience in testing control design and operating effectiveness.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business, accounting, information systems, or related field.
- Certification such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is preferred.
- Knowledge of ESG reporting and compliance framework, application development methodologies, ERP systems such as JDE, Hyperion, PeopleSoft.
- Understanding of frameworks such as COBIT, NIST, ISO and ITIL.
- Work independently with limited guidance from managers.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and complete each within their prescribed time frames.
- Overall excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes project status, diplomatic presentation of project issues and the collection of client requests (PBC's).
- Experience in public accounting firm and/or with a listed company (min 5 years).
- Bilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian).
- Experience using ERP Systems (JDE, SAP, and Hyperion).
- Oil and Gas services experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Personal and professional integrity
- Maturity and professionalism
- Leadership presence: confidence communicating with all levels of management
- Leadership: willing and able to mentor and lead audit staff to expedite staff development
- Able to execute strategic and tactical plans
- Strong work ethic: self-starter who is motivated to excel
- Values diversity: encourages active participation and exchange of ideas and perspectives
- Effective team leader: able to promote and sustain a collaborative working environment
- Strong communicator: excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ambiguity tolerant: demonstrates patience to effectively manage through evolving objective/goals
- Strong time management skills: ability to prioritize tasks and objectives--effective multi-tasker