Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Logistics Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Work Schedule: Mon. - Fri. 40 hrs./week (hybrid based on business schedule), during training process required to report to site 4-5 weeks.
• Strong background in logistics operation
• College or University Degree and/or 3-5 years equivalent related work
• Good working knowledge of principal modes of shipment; road, sea and air
• Strong international customs knowledge and experience.
• Possess considerable knowledge of INCOTERMS, documentation and
international customs requirements.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with an excellent customer service mindset & approach.
• A good knowledge/experience of Microsoft Office
• Be able to maintain good communication skills (verbal and written) with both
clients, vendors and colleagues.
• Fluency in English & Spanish is must.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.