Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing an experienced Materials Foreman to join the Wood team in Manila. Field job responsibilities
Skills / Qualifications
- Ascertain that all people concerned understand and follow Material Management Procedure.
- Receive material from transporter and ensure that material arrival is properly organized; review with site security the procedure of truck entrance in order to ensure smooth flow of traffic within the site.
- Provide to unload material on arrival utilizing proper sub-contractors.
- Check that received material is complying with requirements in terms of quantity and quality.
- Supervise and ensure that materials in properly stored in allocated areas
- Experience working on a jobsite;
- Familiarity with warehousing, material control, systems and tools, and EPC project philosophies
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Varied and detailed work experience in the industry which would allow understanding of and exposure to key material control and logistics concepts and principles;
- Previous use of ERPs such as Maximo, Oracle, SAP;
- Competent in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Good communication skills, written, oral and presentation;
- Logical thinker;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, and sit. May require close vision work
- Work as part of project execution team;
- Identify efficiency, process and tool improvement opportunities and successful drive through change
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.