Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Redcar, United Kingdom
Overview / Responsibilities
Job title: Welding Forman
Ref No: 123064
Duration: 6 month
Wood is currently recruiting for a Welding Foreman with extensive experience in the Oil, Gas and Chemical industry.
Purpose / Role
. To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent welding supervisory construction service in accordance with
project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
• To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
• To ensure all that all workscope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel,
fabric or environment
Key aims and objectives
• Supervision and co-ordination of welders and materials
• To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements,
procedures and specifications
Skills / Qualifications
• 4 year apprenticeship or NVQ level 2 equivalent
• Wood mandatory training, induction, RA, etc.
• City and Guilds in welding and fabrication or NVQ level 3 in associated trade
• CCNSG safety passport
• Manual Handling
• Assessor/verifier qualifications
• ONC in an Engineering related subject
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.