Responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities
- Lead an electro-mechanical technicians team across the workshop activities with full compliance on HSE, Quality and On Time Delivery. Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures. Contributes to plan of larger unit.
- Works together with Planning team to execute and meet the On Time Delivery Plan.
- Responsible for day to day production problems troubleshooting to enable direct people utilization to meet per plan.
- Manages the production supplies budget to support operations.
- Handles standardized project processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Processes and procedures are frequently updated by other functions and have to be implemented in the department.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Supervisor position). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Assembly, Repair or Maintenance & Overhaul.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.