Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- The Workstream Lead will play a key role in ensuring the business transformation program objectives are realized on time and on budget by ensuring stakeholder adoption and usage. This person will focus on the system side of the implementation of time, labor and absence management module, including engagement with SMEs, determining key requirements and designing the future state of the system. The primary responsibility will be learning the system and building it to meet our specific business needs.
- The workstream lead of Time, Labor and Absence management is the interface between different stakeholder groups and is comprehensively responsible for efficient and cost-effective implementation of the solution in accordance with company's policies, processes and standard operating procedures.
- Responsible to provide techno functional support during the implementation project and ensure optimized project results. In addition, the job scope includes the sharing/transfer of product knowledge/skills with colleagues to facilitate the ongoing support of the implemented solution.
- Manages setup, maintenance, and support of Time, Labor and absence management module.
- Provide expertise in the areas of Oracle HCM for HR workstream, including Time, Labor and Absence Management.
- Assist Business Users in mapping and streamlining and reengineering business practices to implement the assigned Oracle Fusion cloud module, using standardized implementation methodology
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the Implementation cycle, to include Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design, Configuration, testing and deployment
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle HCM Cloud functionality
- Leverage functionalities and features available in the solution and achieve standardization and simplification to reduce future implementation timelines and costs
- Prepare validation scripts, testing scenarios and test scripts for HR workstream configurations and validate configurations
- Provides country specific requirements related to regulatory requirements
- Support solution preparation with data migration
- Confirms to project quality and performance standards. Assesses and manages risk relating to HR workstream and reports to assigned project manager
- Responsible for schedule and milestones relating to HR workstream of Time, Labor and absence management
- Oversee interdependency and integration needs with other modules and systems/business processes
- Perform Design, development, integration, testing and deployment of custom extensions
- Prepare reports specification development and deployment
- User handholding to ensure adoption of implementation solutions
- Create process and procedure documents
- Ensure all documentation related to the operations of the unit are created and maintained as elaborately as possible
- Ensure continuous availability of deployed services with minimum disruption
- Provide seamless support on deployed applications
- Conduct fault investigation and either fix or escalate to Oracle and implementation partner to ensure the satisfactory resolutions of defects
- Work according to established policies, procedures and specialized professional standards.
Experience & Education
Minimum Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience/ (Key Competencies)
- Any Graduate with minimum of 5 years' of experience
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience working as workstream lead in Oracle HCM and related suite of products
- Ability to work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to define requirements from a Global perspective
- Previous strong hands-on implementation experience of Oracle ERP HCM Fusion Applications, at least 1 full cycles of successful implementations in Lead role.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Oracle HCM Cloud experience in Time & Absence Management
- Hands-on experience with Oracle HCM Cloud through a full lifecycle project
- Ability to lead other functional leads through the different project phases
- Oracle Certification on Oracle Cloud HCM, and related modules will be an added advantage
- Excellent executive communication skills (verbal/written) including preparation and delivery
- Familiar with MS Office tools, including MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Knowledge of business processes specific to company operations and Strong Business Process understanding for the concepts under control.
- Strong communication, collaboration and team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly and utilize the same in a productive manner
- High level of commitment and positive attitude on achieving both departmental and business objectives. Expected to work under minimum supervision
- Business functional expertise in their respective workstreams. i.e. Absence MGMT and Time & labor