Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Production Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
• Responsible for well operations, gas lifted wells, ESP's, three phase separation, gas compression, control board operation, pipeline operation, minor maintenance of valve, pumps and rotating equipment and assisting the other operators and craft personnel in their duties.
• Prepares for and performs maintenance, taking readings, doing rounds, issuing work permits, following procedures, initiating work requests, writing procedures, and interfacing with support groups.
• Proactively monitors well and equipment performance, take appropriate action to maximize production.
• Works with support groups to optimize chemical pump rates based on production data (corrosion, paraffin, soap injection, etc.).
• Interfaces with Engineering for data gathering requests.
• Tracks test compression data.
• Conducts fluid levels with echo meter.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.