In this role, you will be responsible for welding and fabricating of product for customers.SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Weld in 2G and 3G
- Must know GMAW/FCAW
- Demonstrated ability to use various types of inspection tools (micrometers, Vernier calipers, tape measures, gauges, etc.).
- Ability to interpret welding and fabrication drawings, schematics, and Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- General hand tool usage (must have tools).
- Be able understand and comprehend quality system procedures, work instructions, and process mapping.
- Understand ISO 9001 standard requirements
- Understand API Q1 standard requirements.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to read and write English.
- 6G-GTAW/FCAW and 6G-GMAW/GMAW a huge plus
- 3 years experience in manufacturing and/or fabrication shop
- 3 years experience as a welder or fitter.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.