Company: NES Fircroft
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Spring, Texas, United States
• Position requires heavy lifting and standing for long periods of time
• Records data and related paperwork for assigned area.
• Ensures that product output meets established quality policy.
• Ensures established productivity standards are obtained.
• Responsible for observing all Good Manufacturing Practices and safety practices ensuring all machine guards and other safety equipment or devices are in place and in good working order before and during operation.
• Insure all personal protection equipment is always monitored and used
• Flexible with work schedule -days, nights, weekends, holidays, possible up to 12 hour shifts 7 days a week.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Any other duties of a similar or lesser nature as required.
• Experience with operation of forklift and overhead cranes.
• Ability to efficiently manage time, and organize
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Organizational skills
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good communication and math skills
• Computer skills should include familiarity with MS Office software including Word and Excel
• Strong communication skills, oral and written
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.