The Inventory/Warehouseman is responsible for assisting in shipping and receiving, inventory processing for parts and Assets. Non-technical duties will include routine house cleaning of the yard and shop spaces, moving parts around the warehouse and shop. Participating in various meetings, trainings and development activities.
- Working in accordance with Company's specified guideline
- Maintain clean and orderly appearance of yard
- Maintain all inventory stored at the facility to ensure proper status or availability
- Proper packing, labeling and tagging of parts before putting away inventory to prevent misidentification and damage to parts.
- Responsible for accurate data entry of all inventory/shipping paperwork into Oracle or other business systems for incoming/outgoing parts/tools
- Complete daily forklift inspection checklist. Maintain and service warehouse equipment like forklift, trucks, and any other company equipment.
- Maintain control and knowledge of all parts leaving and arriving at the yard
- Assist with all Physical Inventory Counting and audits (including Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Inventories)
- Process all parts transfers between warehouses and sub-warehouses
- Performs other related duties as assigned
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.