Software Engineer (Java/Python/C++) - Remote Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? Are you passionate in Technology, Software and Development? Join our Artificial Intelligence & Development team
Our team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the production and processing of energy. You will contribute to our future as an AI player in the Energy Transformation industry.
We implement and adapt AI algorithms across a broad variety of projects. These include document understanding, predictive maintenance, defect detection by computer vision, control, robotics. Our team is responsible for production ready codes in Cloud and Edge environments! Partner with the best
You will be instrumental in our mission to make energy safer, cleaner and more efficient through intelligent technologies. If you have Software Development and DevOps knowledge, we would like to hear from you.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing and integrate software components for AI applications
- Developing and testing software components according to customer and technical requirements
- Integrating, verifying, and validating AI software applications and tools
- Supporting scale-up and deployment of AI applications
- Checking availability and relevance of internal and external data sources
- Proposing, and leading new data collection activities. Cleaning and validating data
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree (Computer Science) with professional experience.
- Have good experience in software programming languages including Python, Java, C++
- Have expertise in Software Development and DevOps Process.
- Demonstrate experience in containerisation, and cloud-based design
- Demonstrate understanding of architecture and infrastructure design
- Demonstrate understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Demonstrate knowledge in databases, Test Driven Development and Agile Development methods
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
The Virtual Port
- Occasionally working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
This is remote role, with occasional travel to one of our local virtual ports.
We want to play a role in the energy transition through the acceleration of digital transformation and the application of intelligent technologies. To make this vision a reality, we need people who are creative, curious and eager to change the world.
We are convinced that freedom and diversity in ideas and experiences are the main drivers of innovation.
We are a group of passionate sailors who appreciate freedom, opportunity, and risk. Our offices are like ports of call, ready to welcome our team and facilitate sharing experiences. If you share our vision, we would like to hear from you. Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect: Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities Comprehensive private medical care options Safety net of life insurance and disability programs Tailored financial programs Additional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.