Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?Join our Artificial Lift team
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Artificial Lift Systems is a product lines in the Baker Hughes portfolio, providing pumping systems to both the Oil and Gas and Geothermal market.Partner with the best
As an ARMO Technician -Mechanic you will Test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies. Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment. Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
As an ARMO Technician -Mechanic, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Assembling complex components per assembly drawings / bill of material
- Performing functional testing on assemblies
- Testing assemblies per customer and/or division criteria
- Operating test equipment in compliance with engineering standards.
- Applying settings, calibrating and maintaining assembly tools
- Performing torquing of various components
- Distributing quality notifications (qn's)
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Technical diploma, Associates degree or minimum 0-3 years relevant experience
- Have good mechanical background
- Be proficient in the use of forklifts and other departmental equipment, machines, hand tools and power tools needed for assembly
- Be able to read, interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly copies, and parts lists
- Have skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Standard working schedule supporting the clients needs
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.