The SEAM organization integrates Safety, Environment & Asset Management activities, with a broad geographical footprint, that will support Shell's business & assets around the world.
The vision of SEAM is to provide capability across the spectrum of Safety, Environment, and Asset Management. Purpose & Accountabilities:
The purpose of this role is to provide technical support for various WRFM (Wells, Reservoir, and Facility Management
) TDM (Technical Data Management
) projects in Deepwater, Conventional Oil and Gas in collaboration with the Embedded TDM current experts in the assets and globally.
In this role, you will work with WRFM TDM Functional Excellence Lead (FEL) and Subject Matter Expert's (SME's) to provide WRFM DM (Data Management) consultation and support developing fields and producing assets worldwide for their critical data, supporting various WRFM Processes like Annual Review, Daily Production Review (DPR), Production System Optimization (PSO), etc.
Skills & Requirements
- Identify and execute WRFM data quality improvement activities, working closely with the Embedded data manager in asset, Technical Reporting team in SS&WRFM, and the WRFM Core Team.
- Assist in developing WRFM Review workflow and most importantly help implement them in the assets with local staff, discipline, and asset leads.
- Provide support for the critical data types and TDM data flows in the WRFM domain of expertise.
- Single point accountability for all critical data and metadata in the context of one or more selected Focus Asset by the Subject Matter Expert (SME)/Principal Technical Expert (PTE)/Asset focal points
- Ensures data integrity and manages metadata (such as unique names and identifiers) when synchronizing data between various corporate data stores (e.g., EDM, EC, CDS, Recall) within the workflow.
- Applies special Data Management (DM) tools to harvest data between applications and databases, using WRFM specific applications such as Reservoir Pressure data management, Pressure Transient Analysis, Wellbooks, Landmark Engineering Data Model (Significant Events Database), and IVM .
- Works with the TDM for all Assets; ensures raw and milestone (final) results data is properly stored in the corporate stores through Data Quality Dashboard (DQDB) errors.
- Leverage Reservoir Engineering (RE)/Production Technology (PT) discipline knowledge to specifically focus on RE and PT data issues and improvements with guidance from SMEs/FEL.
- University Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Petroleum Production Technology, Petroleum Technology, Reservoir Engineering, Geology, or relevant
- Experience: 2 years experience in related business domains.
- Strong aptitude for Learner Mindset