Where you fit in
As a member of the IDE - ERP Capability Center at Shell, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment that is fast paced and changing fundamentally as Shell transforms its business to meet the ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, whilst delivering a world class business case that has a strong societal license to operate. In your IDE-ERP career at Shell you will be expected to enact change and deliver value globally across business lines and geographies. What's the role
What we need from you
- Develop solutions across S4 and Heritage projects.
- Drives Global Solutions on SAP FI, Indirect Tax & OneSource requirements from a functional design perspective across S/4 and ECC.
- Work with Process Experts / Process Excellence Team, IT Advisors and Product Managers for streamlined delivery on Tax L&F Requirements
- Gain an understanding of business change needs for GSR & IC Requirements.
- Assess and capture business process and IT impact.
- Document requirements of changes and communicate them to relevant parties.
- Drives solutions in Lightly Managed applications across cloud platforms.
- Drives solution on Global E-invoice solution development & Compliance Reporting
- Work with Project managers in designing solution & effort estimations
- Coordinate change management & Release management teams and collaborate in ServiceNow & HPQC.
- Work with Stakeholders in requirement gathering & convert them into solutions.
- Run a quality assessment with peers drive individually.
- Work with stakeholders and lead requirement gathering sessions.
- Contributes to/supervises the development of the Functional Specifications from a technical design perspective.
- Develops or supervises design/solution development for reports, interfaces, enhancements, and forms of all complexities.
- Works closely with Design Leads and Delivery Leads to ensure that new capabilities are understood and applied in new work items.
- Assists in the resolution of Production issues in meetings with Support Organization.
- Perform Prototyping in support of requirements definition or functional/technical design questions.
- Perform review of tax checks on Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and support User queries on User Acceptance Testing as needed.
- Resolve defects/issues during test cycles and post project go-live support.
- Help Business Analysts in creating run books and participate in run book peer reviews.
- Prepare Audit and Compliance reporting requirements.
- 5 -15 years of experience in SAP & Indirect Tax delivery
- 2-3 Years of experience in Global Next, OneSource Determination & Reporting
- Experience in planning and leading of Agile initiatives/programs and educating stakeholders in Agile ways of working.
- Experience in Interface from One ERP to other ERP and Experience in third party Application to SAP Application.
- Strong Knowledge in configuration part in terms of FI and interface document (I-doc)
- Strong commercial mindset with a focus on driving business outcomes using technology-enabled solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with senior finance stakeholders and process owners to translate a technology-enabled vision into successful business outcomes.
- Active participation in a high performing IT natural teams aligned around driving greater business value
- Resilience and the willingness to challenge and manage business expectations
- Good understanding and experience of the various Agile frameworks
- Proven track record of leading people and SAP projects, with experience in developing custom solutions, working with multiple stakeholders in a multi-project environment.
- Mainly, applicant should have a strong background in ERP platforms, a solid understanding of finance business processes that run in ERP, good collaboration and partnering skills, and a strong grasp of technology and understanding of finance applications, ERP, and cloud EPM future solutions
Shell is a global energy company where we work towards powering progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. In India Shell has its businesses footprint in Information Technology, Projects & Technology, Finance Operations, Integrated Gas, Downstream & Upstream spread across more than 7 main locations. An innovative place to work
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you'll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future - whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently. An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we're nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential.
• We're creating a space, where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply and we'll take it from there.
• We're closing the gender gap - whether, that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
• We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
• We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application. A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.