Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing an experienced Painting and Insulation Supervisor to join the Wood team in Manila.
Skills / Qualifications
- Prior to start of painting and insulation activities ensure that all procedures and material data sheets for compliance with project specifications and practical site operational requirements are reviewed
- Ensure all quality control checks and tests are instigated, with records maintained and available as required for surface preparation, dry film thickness checks, adhesion test, temperature and humidity levels etc., all in accordance with contractors' agreed ITP, method statements and project specifications. Where applicable supervise paint shop activities
- Ensure all approved modifications and corrections to the Piping Line List paint and insulation codes are recorded on red - lined 'as - built' Line Lists verified as correct by field personnel
- Extensive track record managing Painting / Insulation Construction activities within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector
- Must have NACE Level 3 or FROSIO Level 3 certification
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Considerable experience of supervising Construction staff to achieve effective construction execution
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.