Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
This role is to pioneer a newly built commercial sales team to nurture virtual commercial expertise. You will grow in a highly energetic and passionate team offering Shell customers a full suite of fleet- and/or road transport solutions, helping them to decarbonize their mobility requirements.
We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate and develop, but most of all, be yourself.
What is the role
Be an expert in mastering tele-sales and consultancy in the field of fleet mobility & road transport, focusing on today's market needs and boosting Shell's Decarbonisation ambition of a more sustainable future.
Work in a team of passion, challenge and ambition with focus on individual and team success.
1. Managing tele-sales activities through hunting and farming
2. Develop and grow a defined customer portfolio ("farming")
3. Acquire new business ("hunting") by strong opportunity & pipeline management, business and sales cycle planning
4. Driving revenue and contributing to the continued growth through consistently managing given portfolio; achieving individual and team sales targets,
5. Grow and manage your portfolio and activities using weekly/monthly and annual KPIs and targets. Meet given KPI's volumes, C4+, number of calls and new opportunities created, Non Fuel Revenues targets and Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)
6. Securing individual pipeline (farming & hunting),
7. Provide forecasting and planning on assigned accounts and new opportunities,
8.Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis and research on customer requirements
9. Bring your passion to negotiate and strong product and brand knowledge to close a sale, handle objections during customer interactions
10.Support weekly/monthly sales meetings
Where You fit in
Customer Operations enriching its services with digital, virtual sales, sales support and sales consultant services. Purpose is to deliver best in market customer experience and business value, at an affordable cost. Success for Customer Operations is providing market leading Customer Experience, generating revenue for Shell and, providing a modern and engaging employee experience augmented by technology. We are fully end-to-end integrated with business partners we work with. We approach our work by ensuring brilliant basics of our work, being fundamentally digital and an agile organization. We also ensure that our customer experience we deliver are segmented according to their needs
What are key skills/requirements needed?
• Strong dedication to initiating phone and email contacts with existing Customers as well as with potential prospects,
• Self-starting and strong willingness to meet and beat Commercial targets
• B2B Selling skills are of advantage (Dialogue Selling, Challenger Selling)
• Strong stakeholder management (external and internal)
• Manage, prepare and analyze relevant data to prepare monthly/quarterly/ performance business decks and materials for adhoc reviews
• Knowledge of CRM, Sales Force and Microsoft Office an advantage
• Positive and energetic attitude & Learner mindset
• Language skills (C1) in English
• Job Grades depending on the expertise and complexity