Can you deliver a flawless execution of products and services?Would you like to work in the field with our customers?Join our Downhole Wireline Team in
We are the leader in well construction and production, our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team is the repair hub for all, global Wireline technologies. We provide a high level of service to ensure the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of our innovative equipment.Partner with the best
As a Wireline Field Operator, under direct supervision receives and follows specific detailed instructions. Carries out all required responsibilities safely as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals. Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
As a Wireline Field Operator, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Preparing for jobs and performing tool maintenance, pre-job and post- job tool checkout.
- Rigging-up and rigging-down equipment at the well site.
- Service mechanical devices and building logging cable heads
- Perforating cable heads and maintenance on the tools
- Maintaining well site/DOT records and communications as required by District Manager
- Completing job-related paperwork
- Promoting and maintaining good customer relations
- Receiving instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on well site activity
- Performing basic duties at the well site and at the shop
- Driving company vehicles in a safe manner while observing Company and government regulations
- Participating in quality improvement efforts for ballistics operations
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Must be willing to obtain a Class A or B CDL within 9 months if hired
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be 21 years of age or older in order to obtain ATF explosives certification
- The ability to work on-call 24x7 and flexibility to work at well sites for extended periods of time
- Hold a clean driving record and the ability to pass a Federal background check
- Wireline experience highly preferred
- Valid Class A or B CDL highly preferred
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.