Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for an early career Process Engineer
in the oil and gas and chemical industries. Local candidates to the Houston, TX Office
please as there is no relocation assistance or per diem provided.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Skills / Qualifications
- Uses technical knowledge to perform engineering assignments and to complete project tasks with some guidance and direction.
- Ability to perform a variety of conventional engineering tasks with guidance including deliverables such as process studies, process simulations and heat and material balances, process equipment sizing, process data for instrument and mechanical data sheets, hydraulic piping line sizing and process drawings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3-5 years of process engineering experience
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
- Occasional field visits, climbing stairs, ladders and lifting up to 25 lbs.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.