Are you interested in advancing technical limits to make electronics withstand harshest environmental conditions? Are you looking for new challenges in an interdisciplinary R&D team? Join our Electronics R&D Team!
Our Drilling services Team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Partner with the best
You will develop new electronics packaging technology to make it withstand highest levels of temperatures, vibrations and shocks. You will work in close cooperation with product development and internal electronics manufacturing to deploy the new technology.
As an Engineer/Scientist (d/f/m) Electronics Packaging, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing of packaging solutions for highly reliable and high temperature capable electronics
- Leading and conducting technology development projects
- Qualifying new materials, processes, and machines for the assembly of downhole electronics
- Preparing and evaluating test devices
- Conducting failure analysis
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have completed your Master in electrical engineering, physics or materials science
- Have a general understanding of electronic circuits and schematics
- Be able to work in interdisciplinary teams together with technicians, engineers and scientists
- Be able to speak fluent English and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- H ave experience with packaging of electronics for harsh environments/high temperatures
- Have experience with manufacturing processes for electronics (e.g., wire bonding, adhesive bonding, soldering, sintering, potting, coating) or associated failure analysis skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Flexible mobile work options
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when we offer all our people development opportunities, so that they are engaged and able to bring their completely authentic selves and best to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Disabled applicants will be given preferential consideration if they have the same qualifications.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We reward those who embrace this challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Reward for outstanding achievements
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Safety net of insurance for accidents, death and disability
- Additional voluntary benefits
- Professional development courses
- Interesting Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Subsidization of a modern canteen
- Childcare offer for spring, summer, and autumn breaks of 1 week each
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.