Below are some key responsibilities and duties:
- Good all - round knowledge of Piping design with Brownfield onshore / offshore experience and CAD / 3D modelling and reviewing software
- Execute design and draughting activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study, Detailed Design and EPC )
- Produce the various discipline deliverables to the agreed schedule
- Standards, codes and client specifications within the schedule and budget as set-out by the Lead Piping Designer. The position must support in the overall delivery.
- Apply good interpersonal skills, liaising with members of other disciplines and departments.
- Prepare sketches, Piping drawings and designs from agreed work scopes with minimum input from engineering personnel
- Create and respond to technical queries.
- Carry out 3D modelling & design activities of piping systems & supports and conduct the 3D Model Review and prepare the Model review report by closing all model review comments.
- Draught & check detailed design drawings of piping systems & supports in accordance with industry standards, codes, and client specifications.
- Prepare & check materials take-offs and bill of materials.
- Provide technical input during detailed engineering of projects.
- Achieve safety standards as defined in personal performance contract
- Responsible for assessing effectiveness of working practices and systems with a view to continuously improving systems, personal and team performance
- Provide support and input into the preparation of construction work packs and certification documentation.
- Responsible for technical decision-making associated with any given scope of work.
- Establish good working relationships and communication with discipline leads, department managers and clients.
- Carry out site surveys
- Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule
- Maintain required technical quality of work
- Keep up to date with technical developments, national and international standards and legislative requirements related to discipline work scope
- Maintain filing system
- Encourage and provide lateral learning within project
- Provide technical assistance to discipline assigned personnel as required
- Assist Lead / Senior Engineer and others when requested in the execution of their responsibilities and duties
- Undertake any other general duties that may be requested The list of duties is not exhaustive in any way and may change at any time
- A Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 10+ years of experience
- FPSO / Offshore experience is preferred
- Sound knowledge of manual and CAD draughting techniques
- Software skills like AUTOCAD, MICROSTATION, etc is mandatory
- Experience with 3D Software skills like SP3D, PDS / PDMS, E3D is mandatory
- Aware of and able to use codes of practice, standards, and relevant sections of statutory documentation as applicable to draughting function
- Aware of and able to use COMPANY and CLIENT standards
- Able to create base design drawings / models from agreed work scope with minimal guidance
- Computer literate (database / spreadsheets)
- Ability to accept delegated responsibility for designated tasks
- Experience in acting as a focal point / Self checking / checking of others work
If interested in this opportunity, please fill below given details as well attach your updated CV so that I can process ahead with your application:
Name as on Passport: -
Bate of Birth (DOB): -
Total years of experience: -
Current Location: -
Current Monthly salary: -
Expected Monthly salary: -
Notice Period: -
Are you vaccinated, if yes how many doses and which company? :-
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.