The Planner is responsible to implement, monitor, measure, and report production schedules to ensure materials and capacities are available to meet the needs of internal customers. This includes management of all planning and production execution data including the creation of expense work orders, identification and management of priorities, capacity constraints, production monitoring, etc. Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Implements an effective and appropriate capacity management and production monitoring system.
- Maintains all MRP planning and scheduling parameters for all "make" items.
- Analyzes planned order reports and provides timely release of expense work orders specified by the NPD Team.
- Interfaces with Engineering teams and Procurement Specialists to prioritize the most critical items.
- Identifies and brings to resolution any demand/supply imbalances in both volume and mix.
- Provides daily guidance and information to the NPD team regarding status of schedule.
- Prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of other potential interruptions to the NPD Team.
- Monitors progress against scheduling needs and intervenes as necessary to bring deliveries back into compliance with schedule.
- Identifies and reports opportunities and implements actions continually to reduce waste shorten lead times, reduce costs, etc.
- Reports all scheduling, capacity, and work order tracking data, statistics and metrics as defined by the Master Schedule policy.
- Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance or related field Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum preferred two years' experience in a Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or Finance role.
- Good product knowledge and customer knowledge.
- Good Manufacturing processes knowledge.
- Advanced level understanding of ERP software systems; preferably SAP.
- Preferred APICS/CPIM certification
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), marital status, or other characteristics protected by law. We are an "Equal Opportunity Employer". For more information regarding your rights, refer to the latest version of the "EEO is the Law" poster, the "EEO is the Law-Supplement" poster, and the "Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision" located here: company website
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact company website to request assistance. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
We are committed to a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments, please visit our Diversity & Inclusion | SLB (slb.com) for more information.
SLB is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.