Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: The Woodlands, Texas, United States
Are you are experienced Integrated Commercial Project Manager seeking a new career
Do you enjoy leading and motivating others to deliver successful solutions for customers?
Are you passionate about providing commercial solutions?
Join our Integrated Well Services Team!
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Integrated Well Services team works onsite with our customers to support their well construction projects
Partner with the best
As Integrated Commercial Project Manageryou will progressively develop Integrated Well Services (IWS) opportunities from proposal management to contract award. The role will additionally perform successful contract transition during project mobilisation stage to an operational execution Project Manager. The Integrated Commercial Project Manager (ICPM) will be required from time to time to project manage wellbore construction and completions operations. This role will be covering the Eastern Hemisphere.
As Integrated Commercial Project Manager (ICPM) you will be responsible for:
• Leading all elements of IWS Opportunities through the IWS Process, ensuring all Stage and Decision Gate deliverables are met.
• Leading opportunity pursuit, engaging and aligning all stakeholders and support functions in order to build winning strategies for proposals or bids.
• Ensuring company processes and procedures are strictly followed and applied to every opportunity.
• Contributing to the development and adherence of IWS processes to ensure that project risks are correctly documented, evaluated and mitigated.
• Drafting the initial project plan and all parts thereof.
• Ensuring commercial models accurately reflect the most likely return on investment and profitability by working closely with various internal stakeholders.
• Working closely with supply chain/procurement teams to evaluate and source competitive contracts and alliances for all key subcontracted parties or vendors required to deliver the operable project
• Performing After Action Reviews during opportunity pursuit and project mobilization stages. Participates in PEER reviews, Lessons Learned sessions, and ensures the continuous improvement cycle is complete
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
• B achelor's degree in engineering, commercial or scientific discipline.
• 10+ years of relevant oil & gas operator or service company experience
• 5+ years experience in integrated multi service wells delivery
• 5+ years experience of managing and leading employees
• S ignificant knowledge of business plans, Project Planning, Project Management Methodology and Proposal/bid creation
• G lobal experience in delivering proposals in varying and complex commercial and contractual models.
• Be willing to attain IWS Competence Qualifications, and to be registered in Baker Hughes PM Academy.
• Advance knowledge of Well Engineering, Well Construction, Rigs, equipment packages and technical solutions.
• Conversational skills in both English and Spanish languages
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Standard working schedule supporting the clients' needs
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.