SLB is a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet Equipment Readiness Operator Location:
Kewdale, WA Type of contract:
Cameron Valves in Kewdale
- Permanent employment
- Gold Tier Private Health Cover
- Income Protection Insurance
- Wellness Benefits
- Employment Assistance Program
- Discounted Stock Purchase Program
- Attractive compensation package
- Great opportunity to develop your experience within the Oil & Gas sector
is currently looking for an Equipment Readiness Operator.
Cameron is one of the most respected names in the valve business and has the largest global service network for oil and gas valves.
This role is responsible to manage equipment preparation, inspection, dispatch, return receipt and maintenance. The Equipment Readiness Operator coordinates equipment-related tasks and maintains the asset register. Responsibilities
- Review, Plan and Schedule maintenance activities on company equipment and rental tools
- Perform Maintenance on company equipment such as Flange facers, hydraulic and pneumatic pumps, torque/tensioning equipment
- Prepare equipment for mobilisation
- Manage equipment call out orders and returns to ensure equipment is complete and in compliance.
- Arrange third-party inspections
- Complete internal and external equipment documentation packs
- Maintain asset register
- Prepare and manage critical spares and consumable to maintain company equipment
- Communicate job request status to Supervisor and Manager
- Reside in locally in Perth (no relocation support)
- Have the full right to live and work in Australia including offshore
- Experience working in maintenance role including exposure to maintenance processes and
- warehouse workflows
- Fitter Machinist Trade qualification is preferred
- Reside in Perth and have the full right to live and work in Australia
- Occasional travel to site maybe required
- High Risk License for dogging and forklift license is desirable
- Prior working knowledge of flange management equipment an advantage
- Ability to use MS Office, Asset registers and SAP applications
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, good English written & verbal communication
- Experience in quality control processes is desirable
Please apply via this advertisement and upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.