We are looking for a Marketing Advisor Employer Brand & Talent Attraction to support the recruitment team in the Netherlands. In this role you will have the freedom to determine what are the most effective and efficient marketing tools resulting in a high-quality pipeline of candidates for our recruitment team.
This role is ideal for somebody with an interest in Employer Branding and who would like to gain a non-standard marketing experience.What's the role?
We'll entrust you with:
What we need from you
- Partnering with Resourcing Leads to develop and deliver high quality, forward-looking marketing strategy to meet the targets and strategic ambitions.
- Delivering high quality marketing plans to target talent, build and nurture talent pipelines, improve brand metrics and enhance our reputation as an employer.
- Leveraging market intelligence, data and insights to enable the continuous development of marketing as a feature of the resourcing and talent strategy in support of the business agenda.
- Driving the agenda for a fully integrated marketing delivery in partnership with resourcing, talent and marketing teams, Shell Brands International (SBI), Corporate Relations, agencies, vendors, campus teams, universities, relevant businesses, country HR and external partnerships.
- Role-modeling brand ambassadorship internally and through external networks and developing a sustainable culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Contributing to the delivery of local, regional and global marketing and resourcing projects/ initiatives in line with the roadmap and strategy.
Alongside your bachelor's degree, you will need to have:
If you don't see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that not everyone applies when they don't feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive, and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientation, and life experiences to apply.Company Description
- Proven capability to partner with a diverse / cross-cultural community of resourcing stakeholders, marketing experts and external partners to deliver marketing plans that contribute towards the business success for the markets you will support.
- Prior significant marketing experience, with a proven ability to develop integrated marketing plans that leverage rapidly changing digital marketing techniques, campaign management and evolving platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. You will need to represent Shell's brand and reputation externally through strong content writing and be comfortable presenting to large audiences. Fluent English and Intermediate Dutch is essential for the relevant channels and audiences you will be working with.
- Experience of building trusted, credible partnership with all internal and external partners delivering results through integrated marketing strategies
- A customer-centric, externally focused mindset to continuously improve our brand position and the candidate experience across all touchpoints.
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion and strong motivation to make a lasting positive impact by ensuring our employer brand and talent attraction plans are industry leading to enhance our reputation internally and externally.
- Insight and data-led marketing planning capabilities, sound analytical skills to assess and interpret recruitment, marketing and research to contribute toward quantitative and qualitative proposals, recommendations and plans.
- A solid understanding of reputation risks, Shell brand standards & compliance and marketing excellence practices within Shell and externally.
- A focused commercial mindset to ensure accurate and optimised budget management with care and discipline.
- A strong curiosity to learn, an ability to be inclusive and collaborate virtually; and to work comfortably with uncertainty and when proactively addressing challenges.
Shell Nederland BV is a platform for international collaboration, with Shell offering direct employment to around ten thousand people in the Netherlands alone, including roughly 2,800 non-Dutch employees from around 80 countries. Diversity is key at Shell Nederland, and our employees reflect the innovation that stems from a diverse workforce. By joining Shell Nederland, you will benefit from an unrivalled industry-leading development programme that will see you tap into a pool of expert knowledge that will help propel your career. Shell Nederland is the holding company of most Shell companies operating in the Netherlands. Shell Nederland also has an advisory and coordinating role in numerous areas.An innovative place to work
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell.
Join us and you'll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future - whether by investing in oil, gas and renewable energy to meet demand, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.An inclusive place to work
To power progress, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
A rewarding place to work
- We're creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we'll take it from there.
- We're closing the gender gap - whether that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.