SLB Production Chemistry (PC) is engaged in the supply of production chemicals and provision of associated services to customers in the oil and gas industry.
The role of the Technical Account Lead is an advanced level Production Chemistry Specialist Position with some supervisory responsibilities.
The individual has demonstrated advanced technical problem-solving skills as well as Account Management skills and is able to act independently under most circumstances while requiring minimal assistance in problem solving under rare situations. Leads a team of 3 to 8 Production Chemistry Specialists while also providing technical guidance to this team and our client in the oil and gas industry. Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Execute technical plans in assigned customer base and discover new customer accounts to meet defined territory profit increase goals
- Diligent focus on assigned technical training and learning activities.
- Engage in problem-solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively promote and support Production Chemistry innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Schlumberger
- Work closely with current and new customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous technical improvements through innovation plans that will maintain and grow our level of competency within an assigned territory.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required
- Leverage extensive product, service, and market knowledge in customer dialogue. Monitor local and regional competition, market shares, and pricing within assigned area.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and new customers
- Comply with all SLB Safety Policies
- Under Graduate Degree - B.S. Chemistry, Engineering or other related fields
- 4 + Years' experience in the Oil and Gas Production Chemistry Industry
- Able to interpret data generated (e.g., laboratory results, monitoring data)
- The individual has also exhibited exceptional time management skills and is able to maintain an acceptable level of business while being able to offer assistance
- Has demonstrated the ability to effectively manage either one single large account or multiple accounts while growing and expanding the business in a geographical area
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US without sponsorship.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), marital status, or other characteristics protected by law. We are an "Equal Opportunity Employer". For more information regarding your rights, refer to the latest version of the "EEO is the Law" poster, the "EEO is the Law-Supplement" poster, and the "Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision" located here: company website
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact company website to request assistance. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
We are committed to a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments, please visit our Diversity & Inclusion | SLB (slb.com) for more information.
SLB is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.