Location: Bayonne, NJ
Hours: M-F—50 hours per week.
Pay: Negotiable based on experience and expectations
Duration: Contract will start ASAP and last 12 months. After 12 months, the contractor will be eligible to be hired on as a permanent employee. Job Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee a team of pipeline field inspectors at the company's construction site.
- Inspect storage tanks with heights as great as 50 ft.
- Cover the maintenance, inspection, alteration and repair of steel, field-erected aboveground storage tanks (ASTs) built to API 650 or API 12C standards.
- Conduct brittle fracture assessments.
- Ensure inspectors and field work personnel are following proper safety practices and company procedures.
- Ensure welding requirements on tanks are up to proper API standards.
- Hold regular briefings with team and management to lay out daily agenda.
- Accountable for ensuring project deadlines are being met and project kept on schedule.
- Must have 5+ years of construction field management experience or related.
- Must have API 653 certification.
- Must have previous experience managing field operations for an oil/gas pipeline.
- Prior experience as a field inspector on storage tanks would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Bayonne, NJ region are strongly preferred . Per Diem available.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.