Master Service MechanicSparrows Offshore, LLC Featured Employer
Louisiana, USA, LA, US
Sparrows Group are looking for a Master Service Mechanic to join the team on a permanent basis in Louisiana.
The primary purpose of the role is to perform crane field service, and act as Company Representative for the crane product line. Will assist in training of B & C level Mechanics.
• Inspect, troubleshoot and repair cranes - hydraulic and friction or hydraulic and electric.
• Ability to completely overhaul winches, valves, diesel engines and hydraulic components.
• Carry out preventative maintenance program for offshore cranes.
• Provide crane school to customers as needed.
• Contribute to company image and reputation.
• Ability to perform a technical and economic assessment and review for purpose of refurbishment and/or new equipment sales.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Must have friction crane experience.
• Must have mechanical, hydraulic and diesel experience.
• Able to perform tasks independently.
• Must have thorough knowledge of API2C and RP2D and 9A Specifications.
The Sparrows Group is a global provider of specialist engineering, inspection, operations and maintenance services to the renewables, industrial and offshore energy markets.
Our multi-disciplined technical capability assures that our portfolio of products and services efficiently delivers the highest standard of quality and ensures the reliability and safety of critical equipment and people.
Working across the asset life cycle we: design, manufacture, rent, sell, operate, maintain, certify, refurbish, upgrade remove and replace equipment, as well as develop and train people.
As specialists in mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, structural, reliability, and automation and control engineering we deliver a broad range of structured and bespoke solutions to customers.
With approximately 2,500 employees worldwide and more than 45 years of experience working in the energy industry, we are the local specialists who have the network, knowledge and expertise to get it right.