I currently have a role available for Senior Electrical Designer. The client specialises in Petrochemical and Chemical projects. Your key responsibilities will be to lead and supervise the design and drafting for the project, working with multiple stakeholders such engineer's construction team and sub-contractors. The client is based in the Hague area and are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. The position available is on a 12-month contract to a permanent position
Main responsibilities for this role:
- Prepare the electrical design in the different phases of the project SELECT, DEFINE and EXECUTE phases
- Willing to handle multiple projects at once
- Review 3D models and participate in 3D review sessions
- Can perform and check calculations during the project such as lighting calculations and cable tray fill calculations
- Prepare and review man hour estimates
- Provide sketches and input to aid the drafting team
- Ensure the consistency of drawings and conduct correct checks to ensure quality
- Meet KPI's during project
- Assist Engineers in vendor document reviews
Key experiences needed for this role include:
- A relevant Degree with electrical design or a similar field
- 10 years' experience within the oil and gas sector
- Willing to travel to the site if required
- Knowledge of Shell DEP'S and international standards
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!