Would you like to join a world leading manufacturer of reliable wireline equipment? Do you enjoy being hands on with electronics in a cutting edge manufacturing environment? Join our Wireline team!
We are leaders in the design, development, and engineering of exceptional wireline electronic equipment. We focus on running formation evaluation, well integrity, intervention and perforating well site operations for the production of oil and gas. Partner with the best
You will carry out pre-defined test processes for downhole equipment per a laid-out test procedure & record test data using online test results system for each individual tool. This can entail trouble shooting and problem solving of the results, carrying out remedial work for the tools to regain their test parameters. The role would be suited for a Late Shift and you will receive anti social hours bonuses.As a Late Shift Test Technician, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Fault-finding to component level on PCB's using related equipment, e.g. Oscilloscope and DVM
- Reading, understanding & interpretation of electrical circuit diagrams from 5VDC up to 500VAC (3 phase)
- Working to established quality standards such as ISO/QS9000
- Testing of equipment including Electrical safety checks e.g. Megger & flash testing
- Being proactive in ensuring that health and safety is first priority for employees, suppliers and customers
To be successful in this role you will:
Late Shift Hours:
- Have an Electronic based apprenticeship, HNC or equivalent experience
- Have previous electronic testing experience
- Have proven experience working with mechanical components - testing or assembling
- Have experience using an ERP system, ideally SAP
Monday to Thursday between Start 3:30PM and 1:30AM Finish About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.