Quality Engineer Would you like the opportunity to work for an Oilfield Services Company? Do you like working in collaborative teams and working on quality projects? Be part of our Artificial Lift team! Partner with the best
As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Facilitating of process improvements, qualitative risk assessments, root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Using quality tools to monitor and improve processes.
- Fully supporting the QMS by creating, editing and reviewing documents, assuring alignment to industry standards.
- Acting as a lead auditor on auditing projects related to Quality.
- Working closely with Quality Control departments to monitor non-conforming products for containment activities.
- Participating in tenders information request, contract reviews and the development of quality plans to support contracts execution.
- Sharing knowledge and act as a couch within the quality community and to the wider Baker Hughes organization.
- Demonstrating project management skills and best practices by using quality management tools. Lead and Coordinate special projects as required.
- Supervising a team in the execution of the above activities.
- Conducting business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes Health, Safety and Environmental policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Company Core Values.
- Advising Functional managers or other functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems
- Leading as a project leader of medium sized projects or is a major contributor to bigger projects. Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Applied Science.
- Have 3+ years' experience preferable in manufacturing or operations in the O&G industry.
- Demonstrate understanding of processes, industry standards and technologies as they relate to division's product lines.
- Have understanding of ISO 9001 quality system requirements.
- Possess knowledge of Statistical Process Control and its effective use in processes
Work in a way that works for you
- Have an ASQ - Quality Engineering Training Certification
- Have an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor Training.
- Have general knowledge of SAP / Quality Management module.
- Interact with all levels of the organization and with internal / external customers.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.