Be part of a successful team!Are you interested in being a key partner for the energy industry of tomorrow?About the team
Quest Integrity, a Baker Hughes company, is a global leader in assessing reliability of critical assets for energy and process industries. Quest Integrity employs leading-edge technology and subject matter expertise to help companies improve the uptime, performance and longevity of their assets.Partner with the best
As a Project Mechanical Engineer, you will be primarily work with finite element analyses and fitness for service assessments. In addition, the Engineer will interact with our clients and manage projects, budgets and deliverables.
As a Project Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for
Fuel your passion
- Modeling and analyze stationary and rotating components in Oil & Gas and Power industries for structural integrity using ABAQUS FE software.
- Undertaking Linear and Non-linear stress analysis, Thermo-mechanical analysis, Fracture Mechanics analysis, Fitness-For-Service assessments and Remnant life assessments.
- Applying and interpreting industry standards relevant to structural and thermal design.
- Creating and modify SolidWorks (3D CAD software) models of stationary and rotating components to support FE model development.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have relevant tertiary degree (Mechanical Engineering or a similar and a solid background of mechanical equipment).
- Have 3 to 7 years' experience with Finite Element Analyses using general purpose commercial software (e.g. Abaqus, Nastran, Ansys, Permas, etc.)
- Have good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to handle the pressure of delivering reports and presentations to clients.
- Be competent with finite element analysis techniques.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.