Lead Project Management SpecialistAre you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new opportunity?Would you like the opportunity to further develop your career with a global energy technology company?Join our Baker Hughes IET Manufacturing Team!
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear; We take energy forward making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Our IET team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We are committed to providing customers with a flexible and tailored service solution that results in the highest availability, reliability, and efficiency for the entire life of the equipment.Partner with the best
This Project Manager, you will be responsible for the project delivery of Upgrades Plant Solutions for Gas and Energy transition applications and related projects profit & loss accountability. The Project Manager is also responsible for driving customer satisfaction, assuring the highest excellence in the execution jointly to the business targets.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing and coordinating Upgrades Plant Solutions for Gas and Energy transition's project , both in terms of parts delivery and related site installation and commissioning activities, both on call and turnkey, to meet Contract obligation
- B eing accountable for the financial performances, including planning and reporting, of the assigned projects, in terms of costs, revenues, contribution margin and cash collection.
- Managing the scope of work of the assigned contracts ensuring highest excellence in the execution , quality and on time delivery to meet Customer needs and satisfaction jointly to the business targets .
- Managing cross-functional teams and driving both internal and external execution to meet contractual obligations and business targets.
- Organizing and lead project review meetings and all forms of communication with customers. Managing project deliverable and discussing/reviewing outcomes also with all internal stakeholders including the Project Management Leader
- Identifying and carefully evaluate risks and opportunities during the project lifecycle and working with multiple functions to mitigate them
- Keeping Customers updated about design changes and relevant commercial implications. Provide information about the latest advancements in upgrades opportunities to Customer. Looking for opportunities to expand the project profitability in ways that bring value to Customers.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University with Oil & Gas industry experience and 3+ yrs experience in project management
- Experienced in site execution, installation and commissioning
- Demonstrate the ability to manage and execute multiple customer projects to successful completion
- Show experience of project cost control and managing customer contractual requirements to successful completion
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with customers
- Be able to work in a variety of difficult environments including customer offices and site locations
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working hybrid office/WFH hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.