Accountant - Supply ChainDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Waygate Technologies is the global leader in non-destructive testing (NDT); we ensure safety, quality and productivity for major industries around the world. We enhance productivity, boost competitiveness, and provide the peace of mind that cars will start reliably, planes will fly safely, and phones will turn on smoothly.
The Waygate Technologies site in Skaneateles, NY specializes in Remote Visual Inspection equipment, with our industrial borescope leading the world with our measurement capability. A typical application would use our borescopes to peer inside the combustion chamber of a jet engine to locate and measure a dent, crack, or other defect to within several thousandths of an inch! Everything is located right in NY, from R&D, manufacturing, software development, and repair leading to constant collaboration between teams. Partner with the best
The Lead Supply Chain Analyst position is to drive optimal performance ( cost, fulfillment, quality, cash) and profitability through the Supply Chain and Project execution. Positions requiring thorough understanding and application of approaches, theories, methodologies and application in a concrete organizational context.Responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities
- Site/region strategy and execution of manufacturing finance activities, coordinating planning, pacing, and closing activities. Own P&L and balance sheet activities, including cost accounting, inventory controls (PI, Revals, standards, variances, etc.), product fulfillment and COGS booking, functional costs, VCP/BCP, P&E, etc.
- Advises Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributes to project as a team member or leads small projects. Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Accounting.
Work in a way that works for you
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- 3 years experience in Supply Chain or Manufacturing.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.