We're on the lookout for a Drilling Fluid Supervisor with past experience on ADNOC Sour Gas. What you need to bring:
- University Degree in Engineering or master's in sciences;
- Minimum 10 years in the field of Drilling and Completion fluids including minimum 3+ years as relevant operational management experience. pad drilling experience is preferred;
- Proven personnel management skills;
- Land rig drilling experience;
- Proven project management skills;
- Proven commercial awareness;
- A natural drive for performance and HSE improvement;
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Remote operation management experience.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.