Permanent; Full Time Salary:
Based on Experience + Benefits (Medical, Dental and RRSP)
Our client is looking for an Accounts Receivable and Payables to join their team!
The successful candidate will be responsible for keeping the financial functions up to date, including timely and accurate accounting of full cycle accounts payable/receivable.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
What You'll Need
- Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Researching and resolving accounts payable or accounts receivable issues with customers or vendors.
- Advising and communicating with Accountant on vendor needs and demands.
- Matching, coding, posting/entering invoices.
- Enrolling and when required investigating both payroll and employee benefits enquiries.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Accounting Diploma or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in accounts receivable/payable and related duties
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and typing
- Willing and able to learn existing and new software
- Must be well organized; accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Ability to handle and complete multiple tasks at a time
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The above is intended as a summary of the key requirements for the position and is not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities.
It is the objective of Puglisevich to ensure employment equity within the workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities having the capability, qualifications, and experience to make application for this position. Qualified residents in Newfoundland will be given first consideration in the staffing of these positions.
Position Requirements Position Accounts Receivables and Payables Location Puglisevich Crews & Services Limited - NL EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.