The Project Management Department manages company's Production Facility projects. The Project Services Group (PSG) provides service in support of Project Managers (PMs), Facility Engineers (FEs), and Field personnel responsible for managing and executing these projects. The PSG Technician reports to the Project Services Manager and is accountable for processing project service requests in a timely manner, supporting PMs, FEs, and other project personnel in the execution of their job duties, and collaborating across functional organizations in support of project requirements (Supply Chain Management, Accounting, etc.) Job Responsibilities
The PSG Technician is responsible for providing timely services and support for PMs, FEs, and other project personnel executing compnay's Production Facility and Pipeline Projects. Services and support include, but are not limited to, AFE Creation, Goods/Services Requisition & Receipt, Invoice Processing, Document Control, and other support as needed. The PSG Technician must work as a proactive, value-added member of the PSG Team in support of team members' activities and continuous improvement of PSG's workflow & support model. PSG's customers and team members are located in Plano and at compnay's field sites. Responsibilities may include:
Skills and Relevant Experience
- Process Project Service Request Tickets promptly and accurately;
- Research, diagnose, and collaborate effectively with stakeholders and other support organizations to resolve Service Tickets;
- Perform project support in adherence to PSG's established workflow;
- Work effectively with other PSG team members, both in Plano and at field locations;
- Be adaptable to change in priorities and work environments.
- Continuously look for ways to improve PSG processes and workflow;
- Continuously look for ways to improve support of PMs and other project personnel to help them perform their job duties more effectively and efficiently;
- Adhere to all Company Standards;
- Promote safety as a priority, assist project staff incorporate safe work practices into all activities.
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in the oil & gas or construction industry or related area.
- Education: An Associate's or Bachelor's degree or related experience.
- Communication, Teaming, Organization: These are the most critical skills the candidate must possess; Excellent written and verbal communication skills, work effectively with individuals in variety of roles, and work closely with Project Service Group teammates. Candidate must be highly organized and Goal Oriented. Candidate must be able to multi-task in a dynamic work environment and be capable of prioritizing tasks.
- Technical Skills: Candidate must be proficient working in the Windows environment and the MS-Office suite. Candidate must have experience in a variety of financial and technical software and must be able to come up to speed quickly on new applications. Proven working experience in SAP, enterprise support a plus. Prior experience in the oil & gas or construction industry also a plus.
- Travel: Travel will be very limited, but may be required infrequently.
Associate's or Bachelor's degree or related experience
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.