Overview / Responsibilities
Wood has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager
with a strong background in the Power industries at our Tucker,GA office.
Skills / Qualifications
- For P&L and customer satisfaction in the execution of a wide variety of engineering design efforts from proposals to studies to large and complex multi-discipline engineering design and EPC projects.
- He/she must develop the project execution plans, lead project reviews, lead negotiations with the client on change orders and contractual disputes while maintaining a solid client relationship and client satisfaction.
- The person in this role must have a good working knowledge of project controls including scheduling, budgeting, progress monitoring and forecasting, as well as understand the technical aspects of multiple types of power generation facilities.
- Have a BS degree or higher in engineering.
- 10+ years of experience managing mid-size to large detailed design engineering projects in the Power Sector
- Experience with EPC and/or EPCM project delivery.
- Experience should include proven examples of the candidate's ability to lead an engineering design team to produce quality deliverables on time and within budget.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.