Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
The Workstream Lead (Helpdesk) will play a key role in ensuring the business transformation program objectives are realized on time and on budget by ensuring stakeholder adoption and usage. This person will focus on the system side of the implementation, including engagement with SMEs, determining key requirements, designing the future state of the system, and participating in test events. The primary responsibility will be learning the system and building it to meet our specific business needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible to design helpdesk automation module and enhance the end users' experiences.
- Participates in design discussions to determine key requirements and future state design requirements
- Ensures all relevant groups/geographies are represented
- Provides country specific requirements related to regulatory requirements
- Participates and assists with business direction in future state design
- Provides test cases for milestones for the solutions being tested
- Reviews country specific test scripts, as necessary
- Participates in test events of Helpdesk workstream
- Ensures that the solutions are in accordance with the requirements
- Provides test cases for milestones for the solutions being tested Approves functional design documents and test scripts
- Supports delivery of change management/training plan execution
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Consult project teams.
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness.
- Manage stakeholders.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of end user communications.
Experience & Education
Minimum Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience/ (Key Competencies)
- Any Graduate with minimum of 5 years' of experience
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience working as workstream lead (Helpdesk) in Oracle HCM and related suite of products
- Ability to work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to define requirements from a Global perspective
- Previous strong hands-on implementation experience of Oracle ERP HCM Fusion Applications, at least 1 full cycles of successful implementations in Lead role.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Oracle HCM Cloud experience in Helpdesk workstream
- Hands-on experience with Oracle HCM Cloud through a full lifecycle project
- Oracle Certification on Oracle HCM, and related modules will be an added advantage
- Excellent executive communication skills (verbal/written) including preparation and delivery
- Familiar with MS Office tools, including MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Knowledge of business processes specific to company operations and Strong Business Process understanding for the concepts under control.
- Strong communication, collaboration and team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly and utilize the same in a productive manner
- High level of commitment and positive attitude on achieving both departmental and business objectives. Expected to work under minimum supervision
- Business functional expertise in their respective workstream i.e. Helpdesk