What's the role?
The FS Global & Americas Senior Analyst is responsible for supporting the delivery of key global activities such as TPF, C2S, Retro Rebate calculations and COLCO Reporting.
The Downstream & Trading Reporting & Analysis Organization is a team of >1,000 colleagues providing accurate, timely and insightful analysis to deliver more and cleaner energy solutions.
Within the Downstream & Trading Reporting & Analysis Organization, there is a team responsible for
Mobility PAR for Fleet Solutions (FS). This role reports into the PAR Manager Business Mobility and is directly responsible for supporting the key Global activities that enables Deal negotiations, Sales staff targets and GM/VP plan set-up working closely with the GM, & FM Business Mobility, PAR Leads across Fleet , CRT and B2C. The incumbent will consider economic and business trends, review past company performance, and attempt to anticipate obstacles and potential problems, all with an eye toward forecasting the business' future financial results and supporting delivery of its ultimate potential.
The key stakeholders for the FS Global & Americas Senior Analyst are Sales GM, GM Finance. FM Fleet & CRT, Pricing Managers, Sales Managers and PAR Leads across FS, CRT and B2C with whom they will partner closely to deliver the following
The Analysts will work on following
- The annual calculation of TPF for Fleet Solutions & CRT businesses.
- Calculation of Site Cost 2 Serve to aid customer profitability, Sales Bonus Score cards and economic evaluation of deals.
- Manage global COLCO reporting & Adhoc queries in SFSBI, RTSP & COMPASS platforms.
- Deliver on calculation of Retro Rebates for EU & EAST countries as per frequencies agreed with regions / countries.
- Interface with MIEX team / Smart Automation teams to deliver on digitalization journey of Mobility FS.