Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently looking for Lead Process Designer to work in Al-Khobar, SA
Skills / Qualifications
- Carry out process engineering design activities following client and Wood standards
- Develop, review, and take responsibility for drafting drawings
- Remain up to date with the latest technical developments in your fields of expertise
- Demonstrate, provide and develop appropriate technical solutions for specific project issues
- Support internal development and continuous improvement activity as required
- Ensure the delivery of challenging project and client targets using sound technical knowledge and decision - making skills
- Take a proactive approach to personal and professional development
- Ensure Wood and client health, safety, environmental and quality procedures are followed and that a high standard of safety is achieved in all associated work
- Demonstrate appreciation of commercial and technical risks, managing these appropriately within own work and highlighting any significant issues to relevant lead designer
- Seek opportunities for department and project improvement, and contribute to developing solutions
- Lead designer shall have depth knowledge and experience in follow software : ( Smart Plant, MicroStation, Microsoft office, AutoCAD)
- Meeting with other Engineers to discuss designs and brainstorm possible solutions to problem.
- Maintaining records of all design decisions made during the Process
- Minimum of 8-15 years of experience having worked in oil & gas projects (platforms & FPSO projects).
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.