Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Krakow, Poland
Job Description Summary
As an Analyst Credit Debt Collection, you will be responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell operating company. This will require creating very good working relationships with the local Credit Team, Sales, and other business partners. Having the ability to communicate with the customers to discuss a range of issues but still maintain a solid relationship wherever possible.
• Responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell operating units.
• Responsible for ensuring that customer debts are collected in line with contracted payment terms and in accordance with Downstream Credit Manual.
• Adhere to the escalation process in carrying out the debt collection activities.
• Responsible for managing release of credit blocked orders.
• Maintain and foster good working relationships with Sales, the business, and with relevant FO business partners.
• Perform dispute initiation and monitoring of resolution in accordance with the defined SLA.
• Perform cash allocation and investigate payment discrepancy reasons if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data.
• Recommend and implement solutions for regular offenders, bad payers.
• Have good communication skills and maximize this to deliver above-average performance in debt collections.
• Effectively collaborate with team members and other internal stakeholders.
• Provide support to the Debt Collection Supervisor
• Degree in Accounting or any related Finance/Business course preferred but not essential.
• Very good knowledge of English oral & written (min. B2/C1).
• Very good knowledge of Italian C1
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proactive and demonstrating full ownership of assigned tasks.
• Experience in performing call-outs and other collection efforts to third-party customers would be an advantage.