Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Duties & Responsibilities Purpose
The role is within our Energy Intelligence Group. Energy Intelligence is a global service line that offers a digital ecosystem of software products and services for integrity and asset management across industries. We use these products to provide customers with the ability to make informed, data-based decisions throughout the complete lifecycle of an asset.
This is a technical and operations supervisor role responsible for product support and implementation within the Energy Intelligence Business Line.
The Senior Consultant is responsible for providing customers technical support and managing effective operations of Integrity Management software products. A key focus for this role is providing technical expertise for development of Integrity Management related software products including for Risk Based Inspections and Predictive Analytics. Functions
- Provide technical supervision for integrity management digital products operations for both internal and external clients.
- Provide technical input to the development of integrity management digital / software products
- Support ongoing developments of software / digital products including writing python code (where applicable)
- Conduct or supervise product operations including inspection data validation preparation
- Manage service delivery for applicable integrity management software products both internally and for external clients
- Write accurate and precise reports or documents for the output of the integrity management software products.
- Develop strong relationships internally with the integrity management team and externally with Clients, Contractors, and site personnel to ensure excellence in delivery and an effective integrity service
- Support the Line Manager in management of SaaS products providing assurance on technical delivery and cost management including budgets/forecasting
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering or Science discipline in a relevant subject (e.g., Mechanical, Materials, Chemical, Engineering Science)
- Proven track record of excellent problem solving and research skills, while projecting a positive, professional image
- Ability to solve real-time operational issues quickly, with good judgement
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects and priorities in a shifting environment
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent organizational, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector, API 570 Piping Inspection, API 580 Risk Based Inspection or equivalent e.g., ASME/CSWIP Plant Inspector Level 2
- Experience in a matrixed product/service line organization is desired
- Prior experience with cloud-based/SaaS solutions
- Knowledge and ability to write python code
- Knowledge of standards, risk assessments and legislation associated with the in-service inspection of plant and equipment
- Must be familiar with QA/QC systems/procedures and NDT techniques
- Knowledge of design, manufacture, metallurgy, welding, and codes associated with fabrication and construction of plant and equipment
- Ensures that important information from management is shared with employees and others as appropriate
- Gives and receives constructive feedback
- Ensures that others involved in a project or effort are kept informed about developments and plans
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, including Life Assurance, Pension and Private Medical and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.