Would you like to be part of our IET business? Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? Join our Procurement Team!
Our Procurement Team provides support for regional and corporate projects. We are in contact with local and regional teams to collaborate and innovate. We manage the buying process and engage in commercial sourcing management in order to achieve the best contractual conditions and best results for company. Partner with the best
As a Lead Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for negotiating with dedicated providers according to specific policies. You will achieve the best contractual conditions while also ensuring internal customer satisfaction.
As a Lead Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Defining supplier strategy including management and optimization of supplier panels.
- Leading negotiations and allocating needs to specific suppliers.
- Negotiating terms and conditions and transmit information to Procurement.
- Managing claims,
- Managing commercial sourcing, such as data analysis, negotiations support, etc. This may also include purchasing activities.
- Advising functional managers or other functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems
- Leading as a project leader of medium sized projects or is a major contributor to bigger projects.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sourcing).
- Have Professional experience Commodity Management.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Have the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Show effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Have analytical and organizational ability.
- Be able to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- BE fluent both in Italian and English and show excellent oral and written communication skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week)
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.