Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing an experienced QC Engineer to join the Wood team in Manila. Responsibilities
Skills / Qualifications
- Liaise & assist with subcontractor submission of ITPs prior to work commencing
- Review and comment on subcontractor procedures and ITPs
- Assist the QC Coordinator/ Manager with the maintenance of project quality procedures
- Conduct quality inductions for field supervision in respect of the CQCP, ITP's, job descriptions, GDP, and issue QC inspection stamps
- Monitor QC inspection in accordance with approved ITPs for all parties.
- Conduct QC sampling and perform trend analysis.
- Conduct assessments of the subcontractor for compliance with QC related procedures and ITPs and retain records of the assessments and the status of any corrective measures.
- Monitor daily reports for Surveillance Inspection by field supervision.
- Provide a focal point for Request for Inspection submissions by subcontractor.
- Identify quality related deficiencies/problems and issue appropriate notifications/reports for effective resolution (NCR).
- Ensure subcontractor Quality Control records are approved, maintained, indexed and available to assist handover of the completed plant to the Owner
- Identify, notify, and coordinate all necessary 3rd Party inspector attendance for statutory
- inspection of vessels and piping in accordance with PED requirements or other statutory regulations.
- Extensive background as a Quality Control Engineer in an Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Construction environment
- Degree / HND qualified in a related subject
- Demonstrable qualification for planning, conducting and reporting internal audits form a recognised external body
- Significant previous QA experience in the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Process Plants industry, in an Engineering, Design, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning environment
- Previous experience in a similar role on a refinery project
- Previous EPCm experience
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.