This position will operate the Customer Relationship Management process for OTD, including scheduling in the supplier portal. Role entails partnering with Scheduler to deliver HSSE, service and cost standards and act as primary point of contact for hauliers, terminals and Customer Operations (CSC) in managing amendments to schedule and ensure operational excellence and process compliance.Principal Accountabilities:
- Comply with Health, Safety, Security, and Environment (HSSE) policies and guidelines set by the company.
- Act as the owners of the schedules during its execution; managing variations to plan as needed to have a good grasp of the overall schedule execution status.
- Manage any variations to plan such as,
- -Left-on-board (LOB) redirects including any corresponding surcharges
- -Order Scheduled Not Delivery (OSND)
- -Terminal/depot-, load quantity-, compartment-, trip sequence-, and vehicle changes,
- to ensure that the Scheduling Team is informed and appropriate actions are agreed immediately and communicated to the drivers.
- Pro-actively communicates to Hauliers (and Drivers) and Terminal Operations staff on changes to schedules, loading and delivery to customers.
- Act as primary point of contact for Hauliers and Drivers (as applicable) on changes to the schedules, issues resolution, managing lorry availability and turnout, including analysis and reporting of hauler performance and Delivery Schedule Adherence (DSA).
- Act as primary point of contact for Supply Operations in managing supply allocations to ensure information is communicated to the Scheduling Team and any amendments to schedule being executed or planned is agreed and communicated to the drivers immediately.
- Act as primary point of contact for Terminal Operations in managing terminal downtime to ensure information is communicated to the Scheduling Team and any amendments to schedule being executed or planned is agreed and communicated to the drivers immediately.
- Act as primary point of contact for post schedule execution changes, e.g., credit/debit adjustment process, customer complaints.
- Ensure scheduled deliveries are in line with HSSE and operational procedures and customers' SLAs
- Liaise with other teams that contribute to the Order to Delivery process, including credit checking staff, CSC and scheduling support teams
- Contribute to the minimisation of stock-outs, Left on Boards and excessive multi-dropping.
- Ensure truck movements/transactions flow through seamlessly across different CAPs in order to invoice and collect payment from customers in a timely manner.
- Collaborate and work with internal and external customers in order to deliver organizational targets.
- Support and participate in Continuous Improvement activities that aim to improve HSSE, service-, and cost- effectiveness and efficiency.
- Interface with the Customer Operations to manage delivery inquiries, disputes, complaints, urgent orders, and other delivery-related-concerns from customers.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders in a virtual environment.
- Continuously improve scheduling effectiveness, minimizing stock-outs and other rework costs, using benchmarks and KPI monitoring
- Education background: Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Mathematics, or any Engineering course
- Work experience: Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in any logistics/supply chain organization. Planning or scheduling work experience is preferred. Experience in the Petroleum, Manufacturing or Fast-Moving Consumer Goods industries is preferred.
- Technical skills: Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office tools. Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Communication skills: Proficiency in the Spanish language, both oral and written, is required.
- Soft skills required: Attention to detail, analytical approach to problems, ability to collaborate and work in a team.
- Competences Required: Distribution Customer Service, Road Delivery Operations, Safety Mindset, Distribution Industry Analysis, Distribution Planning and Exchanges, Product Handling & Control, Road (Rail/Barge) Transport Planning & Scheduling Systems
- Work hours: Must be willing to work flexible shifts (mid or night). Must be willing render overtime when there are operational issues.