Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Planner to join our project team in Brisbane CBD on a permanent contract.
Reporting to the Project Controls Manager, a key focus of your role will be to prepare and assess detailed project plans for all stages and facets to help project delivery outcomes. Responsibilities
Skills / Qualifications
- Manage overall project plans and schedules in accordance with project reporting requirements (including engineering, procurement, construction, hook up and commissioning)
- Produce and issue updates of resource loaded schedules using critical path method (CPM) to enable performance analysis to be carried out
- Produce and issue updates to project manpower requirements
- Assess impact of client interface milestones on Wood plans and share relevant Wood milestone data with client through appropriate controls
- Monitor overall project progress and achievement of major milestones
- Identification and management of risk in schedules
- Liaise with other planners within the team and share responsibilities as appropriate to deliver an effective planning service to Wood Project Management and the Client
- At least 8 years' experience as a Planner
- Strong stakeholder management - Internal/External
- A background in Oil & Gas, Future Energy or Construction will be preferred
- Engineering degree or Onsite experience will be highly considered
- A strong working knowledge using Primavera (P6)
- Knowledge of cost systems with an interface to P6 and understanding of earned value is desirable
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you're a Senior Planner, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity! Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.