Overview / Responsibilities
Wood has a collaborative maintenance contract with Seqwater to deliver leading maintenance services in the water industry. These projects cover South East Queensland across multiple locations.
Wood is currently seeking a permanent E & I Supervisor based in Mount Crosby, the Central Region of Seqwater's network,
to support our long-term water maintenance partnership. The successful candidate will have significant experience in providing day-to-day supervision of the Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance team in the delivery of work to meet safety, operational reliability, quality, financial and productivity targets.
Applicants must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for the role. Responsibilities
Skills / Qualifications
- Provide leadership and supervision in the effective planning, scheduling and delivery of all preventative, reactive maintenance activities across Seqwater's Central Region (based at Mount Crosby), completing work as required and ensuring service objectives are met within the required timeframes
- Ensuring duties are performed in line with both Wood's and Seqwater HSE programs
- Delivering against contract KPIs and business objectives
- Foster and maintain a collaborative, high-performing and client-oriented culture of safety, continuous improvement and effectively lead Seqwater/Wood workforce to support delivery of the contract's strategic objectives
- Understand, work to and ensure the compliance with Seqwater values
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar role within heavy industry, with a primary focus on maintenance
- Dual trade qualification in electrical/instrumentation is preferred but not essential
- Proven ability to influence and mentor others in HSE principles and behaviours
- Able to deliver services that are responsive to business needs and valued by the customer
- Strong understanding of electrical safety regulations
- Ability to plan and prioritise work and work to set deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you're an experienced maintenance E&I Supervisor and ready for your next role, then we are keen to hear from you today. Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity! Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.