Would you like to be part of our IET business? Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? Join our Engineering Team!
Our Industrial & Engineering Technology team provides industry-leading products and services that promote the energy transition improving the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce environmental impact and improve productivity. We design and innovate centrifugal, axial, reciprocating compressor and turboexpander products for our global customers. We adopt cutting-edge technology and continuous innovation to deal with new challenges such as Hydrogen production, liquefaction and transport, Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage, Energy Production from super-critical CO2. Partner with the best
As Engineer - Configuration Engineering/Konfigurációs és integrációs mérnök you will be responsible for the System Integration & Configuration activities for Turbomachinery Controls applications in the Oil & Gas industry. These include Gas/Steam Turbine or electric-driven applications for compression as well as power-generation duties. Interaction with a team of multiple disciplines engineers (software, hardware, systems, electrical, instrumentation, mechanical), Customer and material Suppliers for job requirements.
As a Engineer - Configuration Engineering/Konfigurációs és integrációs mérnök, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Responsible for functional integration and configuration activities on control panels. This includes integration of logic and visualization software on programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and human-machine interfaces (HMIs); configuration of hardwired and serial interface between subsystems; configuration of industrial network components such as switches, communication gateways, OSMs;
- Managing and coordinating test process development activities from the conceptual design up to solution validation and release.
- Responsible for Customer acceptance test management and organization.
- Issuing of project testing documentation and procedures; provide technical support to testing and quality depts. during internal tests;
- Execute Management of Changes (MoC) and finalization activities between pre-FATs and FATs;
- Provide technical lead and change management for customer-attended Factory Acceptance Tests;
- Attend technical meetings with Project Team, Customers and Suppliers during project execution; Participate in technical and program reviews.
- Close, daily collaboration with employees working on shop floor and multinational BH teams following projects / business needs.
- Scheduled FAT discussions with the testing team
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Have Professional experience
- Demonstrate interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Have the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Show effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Have analytical and organizational ability.
- Be able to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Fluently speak in English and show excellent oral and written communication skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Wit h operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.