Would you like to work in an international diverse working environment with multiple cultures?Would you enjoy working on prototype manufacturing and development?Join our Manufacturing Engineering Team!
Our Oilfield Services Team is assembling and testing the latest products of oilfield equipment which is beating heart of our work. We collaborate with our development teams in science, mechanical and electrical engineering, physics, geoscience, to develop innovative drilling tools.Partner with the best
You will be subject matter experts in the Industrial Engineering Group (IE). You will act as supply chain project leads for new product developments. You will support the development teams to improve manufacturability and cost of new designs. You will be responsible for the flawless production process of prototype tools.
As a Manufacturing Engineer - Electro-Mechanical (d/f/m), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Manufacturing project management for prototype development from the concept phase to production
- Coordinating prototype initial production and assembly. Responsible for the on-time provision of all required components
- Designing optimization in line with manufacturing requirements regarding manufacturability, manufacturing costs, material selection as well as manufacturing times
- Approving drawing releases and changes
- Evaluating and determination of new parts regarding 'make or buy decision'.
- Recording, creating, and maintenance of SAP master data.
- Creating of routings and parts lists of components in coordination with production and suppliers
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have successfully completed your Bachelor studies in mechatronics, electrical engineering, or production engineering
- Have relevant experience of professional experience in mechatronics, electrical engineering or production engineering and good understanding of engineering and manufacturing fundamentals
- Have good SAP and Microsoft knowledge (work preparation, planning, procurement, quality management)
- Be self-contained, self-motivated, and structured to work within a worldwide functioning interdisciplinary team
- Have fluent written and verbal English and good German communication skills and ability to articulate technical information in clear terms
- Have basic experience in project management and LEAN / in Sigma
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Working from flexible location - occasionally working remotely from home or any other work location
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their completely authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Disabled applicants will be given preferential consideration if they have the same qualifications.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Reward for outstanding achievements
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Safety net of insurance for accidents, death and disability
- Additional voluntary benefits
- Professional development courses
- Interesting Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Subsidization of a modern canteen
- Childcare offer for spring, summer, and autumn breaks of 1 week each
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.