As a Stock Plan Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Checking daily option exercise activity and communicate with worldwide payroll departments to complete any needed tax adjustments prior to trade settlement.
- Working with the Total Rewards department to evaluate and monitor all aspects of the company's equity-based stock .
- Working directly with HR, Finance and Payroll staff in international locations to ensure equity programs are administered and maintained properly and appropriately.
- Troubleshooting employee stock account issues with the stock plan vendor and develop solutions for data accuracy.
- Developing and deliver reports on stock plan activity to finance and accounting, local payrolls, and other stakeholders.
- Tracking stock ownership and prepare and file Section 16 filings for the Company's Directors and Officers using Computershare's Section 16 Manager.
- Working with operations & legal department to maintain Company 'insider' population and to obtain signatures on necessary forms.
- Tracking compliance with the Stock Ownership Policy for executive officers and directors.
- Assisting with annual meeting and proxy preparation, providing stock ownership and equity-based compensation information for the tables.
- Handling Nasdaq annual and quarterly filings and requests for information.
- Working with transfer agent and other vendors on escheatment reviews and any securities escheatment audits.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's in Human Resources, Business, or a related field 5yrs of experience
- Display communication and interpersonal skills and service orientation
- Able to apply mathematical formulation to develop solutions to quantitative problems.
- Have aptitude for learning and following developments in stock plan design, as well as global laws and regulations related to stock plan administration.
- Able to manage projects and deadlines while maintaining quality and quantity of departmental work
- Have International experience
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.